[Kdenlive-devel] KDE App

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 14 18:58:17 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 14 Jan 2003 6:22 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> Do you know this page?
>
>   http://developer.kde.org/documentation/other/checklist.html
>
> reading it, I realize, that KDE uses icons. Since I only use fvwm, and
> never started kdenlive other tha from a commandline, I never thought about
> it, but I think we need a snappy icon sooner or later....

I agree! However, hmm. You've seen what my icons look like when I make them
(the razor, move, spacer icons for instance).

If anyone on the list wants to make a Kdenlive Icon, then post it and I will
include it in CVS. If there's more than one design we can put it to the vote.

If no icon has come along by the time we are ready for another release, then
I'll try and come up with something myself. Consider that as a threat!!!

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood