[Kdenlive-devel] Erm, oops

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jan 14 16:25:00 UTC 2003

Well, I didn't mean to email kde-announce just yet, but I accidentally pressed
"send" instead of "check mail".

Oops :-)

The message was a direct copy of the press release you wrote Rolf, so no
worries there, if it gets rejected for being inapprorpriate (I was trying to
find out exactly what kind of apps get announced on kde-announce before I
sent it) , then so be it.

I have now submitted a news story (a summary of the press release with the
full link at the bottom) to sourceforge. Whether or not it makes it to the
front page of sourceforge will depend on the sourceforge team who moderates
news posts.

I have submitted Kdenlive to freshmeat, It makes sense for piave to have a
seperate entry though.

I have, as mentioned above, announced it on kde-announce, but am not sure if
it will make it through.

I am about to send the summary announcement to kde-multimedia.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood