[Kdenlive-devel] 0.2.0

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jan 13 21:28:00 UTC 2003

On Monday 13 Jan 2003 8:50 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have released 0.2.0 and updated the web page.
>
> anounce maybe to:
>
> kde-announce   (that's where it belongs)

ok

> kde-devel      (traffic is high anyway ... )

Announcements are not really appropriate on kde-devel, unless you are asking,
for example, to have your project moved onto the KDE CVS servers.

> kde-multimedia (for sure)

Yes, I agree there - there is likely to be some interest.

> more? the dot?

Perhaps subimit a news item on sourceforge? Freshmeat?

I don't think we should announce on the dot though, it is more of a general
news page than an apps page?

Cheers,
Jason

--