[Kdenlive-devel] new piave HEAD

Chris Clayton chris at theclaytons.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Jan 12 22:02:47 UTC 2003

Rolf, Jason

You'll both be relieved to here that I have just checked out the latest
sources to piave and kdenlive and they both built without trouble and my
short experiments in kdenlive seemed to work fine.

Thanks for your help today. Could either of you advise me of where I could
grap a dv that's a bit more than 2 seconds but still downloadable over my
sloooow, 56k dial-up connection - no broadband in my part of UK yet :((.
15-20Mb would be good then I can experiment some more.

Chris