[Kdenlive-devel] Does Kdenlive build? (preparing for a V0.1.1 tarball)

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sun Jan 12 15:12:47 UTC 2003

On Sunday 12 January 2003 04:09 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> Erm, should be obvious, but please pass the filename back in the
> getFileCapabilities command as you normally would, or I won't know which
> file request I am recieving an answer to!

yes, sure, and I would prefere:

<reply command="getFileCapabilities" status="error" >
    <errmsg>unknown format</errmsg>
</reply>

or

<reply command="getFileCapabilities" status="error" errmsg="file not found"/>

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/