[Kdenlive-devel] Does Kdenlive build? (preparing for a V0.1.1 tarball)

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Jan 12 14:55:37 UTC 2003

On Sunday 12 Jan 2003 2:21 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> could you look into that? I don't understand why that is happening:
>
> On Sunday 12 January 2003 03:08 pm, Chris Clayton wrote:
> > piave_base.cc:129 INFO: Setting up project for PAL system
> > piave_base.cc:163 INFO: Setup preview mode
> > server.cc:151 INFO: initListenSocket
> > server.cc:178 INFO: Listening on port 6100
> > server.cc:118 INFO: Got connection on socket 14
> > server.cc:184 INFO: Stopp listening for connections
> > kdenserver.cc:377 INFO: starting main server loop
>
> Up to here everything is ok, but then
>
> > server.cc:229 INFO: Connection closed by client
>
> piave receives a connection closed by kdenlive.... Any idea why?

Hmm, I think I might have seen this bug manifest myself, but in my case
kdenlive always restarts piave again straight afterwards (you see the green
LED flash on,off,on), so I didn't pay it too much thought.

Chris, could you run piave in a seperate console :

piave -d

Then start kdenlive, and let me know if it still closes?

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood