[Kdenlive-devel] Build help for kdenlive please

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Jan 11 16:42:42 UTC 2003

On Saturday 11 Jan 2003 4:34 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> On Saturday 11 Jan 2003 4:18 pm, Chris Clayton wrote:
> > I can't, however, fix the error relating the undeclared LogText. Advice
> > would be appreciated.
>
> Ah, it appears that LogView is QT 3.1 or higher only. I didn't realise
> that.
>
> I will change the it to a read only text edit for the moment - that should
> fix things, though it may be a bit more resource hungry. Please await the
> commit.

Ok, I have now committed the fix. Please let me know if it works, I do not
have QT 3.0 on my compouter, which makes it difficult to guarantee that there
are no other little things lying about :-)

The QString::replace were necessary for code related to the LogView, and are
now commented out.

Cheers,
Jason

--