[Kdenlive-devel] 0.0.3?

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sat Jan 11 14:16:06 UTC 2003

Hi,

I committed the last changes to CVS. If it works for you I'd call them 0.0.3
and make a new release. Are there problems?

New in piave:
----------------

- render command

- ping command
   ( piave -h will show you all supported commands )

- play now honors start/stop
  default start: last seek
  default stop:  end

- play will send current time every frame.

- various fixes to parsing/seek/display/play crashes

- option '-a' for full size display (will become VEML eventually )

known bugs in piave:
------------------------

- render only works if there are _NO_ gaps. trying to render a timeline with a
  single empty frame will crash piave.

kdenlive:
-----------

- end of ruler does not shrink back when removing clips from end of timeline
- removing clips does not work with keys or context menu
- render file dialog should add .dv to filename by default
- a left click without drag to the ruler does not set the slider
- 'render' does not send scenelist if modified
- still sometimes clips can not be moved even if there is still space left.
  rounding errors?
- using the mouse wheel on a ruler could step the slider back and forth
- after loading a project and modifying it, 'Save' does not become active, and
  I don't get asked if I want to save when exiting kdenlive.

Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/