[Kdenlive-devel] valgrind

Rolf Dubitzky R.Dubitzky at physik.tu-dresden.de
Fri Jan 10 22:13:11 UTC 2003

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Jason Wood wrote:

> On Friday 10 Jan 2003 9:42 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> > On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Jason Wood wrote:
> > If you can reproduce this bug, could you please provide a backtrace?
>
> The problem is I get very little in the way of a backtrace from gdb :
>
> (gdb) backtrace
> #0  0x4079bda0 in xmlDocSetRootElement () from /usr/lib/libxml2.so.2
> #1  0x08064768 in ?? ()

that's not little at all! It looks exactlz like the bug I fixed a few
hours ago. The very strange one. And checking CVS I see thzat me commit
didn't reach sourceforge... no I understand... I'll try to commit it and
drop you a not if it worked this time... sorry.

I fixed the crash if the first frame is empty and you hit play. While
doing this I noticed kdenlive does not send the scenelist when it has been
modified and I hit 'play'. Should we use the sourceforge bug database so
we don't forget bugs which have already been reported?
Same for feature requests like "delete clip from timeline with [Del]"?
I think for piave I would like to use this database

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/