[Kdenlive-devel] valgrind

Rolf Dubitzky R.Dubitzky at physik.tu-dresden.de
Fri Jan 10 21:42:46 UTC 2003

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Jason Wood wrote:

> Rolf,
>
> As a thought, do you have valgrind on your system? It's a memory debugger &
> tester - run piave like this :
>
> valgrind piave
>
> and it will alert you to all potential memory violations as piave runs.
> Unfortunately, (same old story), it doesn't run on my computer at the moment.
>
> Just a thought though,

The problem is not that I can not find the bug. The problem is I cannot
reproduce it. Actually I could reproduce it twice, but only if I let
kdenlive start piave, never when I start it in a konsole with gdb

If you can reproduce this bug, could you please provide a backtrace?

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/