[Kdenlive-devel] option - no restart renderer

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Jan 10 13:45:27 UTC 2003

On Friday 10 Jan 2003 1:31 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> cold you add an option, so that kdenlive does not restart the renderer
> after a crash? It's hard to debug.

I can, but it will take me a day or two (I'm still trying to get designer-qt3
working, and I at m gonna keeping moaning about it until I do! ;-)

As a short term solution, if you comment out the contents of

void KRender::timerEvent(QTimerEvent *event)

then kdenlive will no longer try and restart piave.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood