[Kdenlive-devel] cmath

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Fri Jan 10 12:42:19 UTC 2003

Hi,

I have more problems compiling with gcc 2.x. Now that you use 'round' all over
the place, me crude fix to define ISOC99_SOURCE before including <cmath> does
not work anymore, since this macro actually needs to be defined before the
first include of <features.h> (not just before <math.h>). In a normal
autotools project, the propper way to handle this is to add the apropriate
macro to config.am, have it place an entry in config.h, and then make sure
that "config.h" is the first thing you include in each of your files. I am
not sure how that works with kdevelop though (some "GNU_SOUCRE" checkbox
maybe ;-)

Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/