[Kdenlive-devel] Problems with SAX parsers.

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Wed Jan 8 20:27:03 UTC 2003

kdenlive-devel at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 07.01.03 23:38:06:
> On Tuesday 07 Jan 2003 10:30 pm, booker wrote:
> > Am Dienstag 07 Januar 2003 10:44 nachmittags/abends schrieb Jason Wood:
> That means that kdenlive messed up the communication, and didn't recieve the
> length of the clip from piave.

Seems so, because the duration column in project list shows 'unknown'.

> I am committing a new version of kdenlive as we speak, which should fix this
> and all other communication problems. Check it out and let me know if it
> works.

Unfortunately no, because the project list shows still 'unknown'.

Also this message was printed at the console when opening the 'add file' dialog :

KDirWatch: /etc/security/fileshare.conf is a file. Use addFile!

But I don't know if this is an important info.

btw - can you change the configuration of the 'add file' dialog this way he remember the last opened directory?
Because it's a loooong way to the directory that containing my video sources ;-)

Ooops .... I think I found a bug right now, because after adding a file to the project list I tried the 'Open ...' dialog, but pressed the 'No' button, in the warning dialog, and kdenlive crashed (the console shows no error message ... btw - the --help flag shows no special flag to print out more verbose/detailed error messages? Isn't there such a flag right now?).

greetings
Reinhard