[Kdenlive-devel] Re: Trying to compile kdenlive

Albert Cervera Areny albertca at jazzfree.com
Mon Jan 6 21:28:29 UTC 2003

Hi
I downloaded the source from the cvs but I can't create the configure file.
I've tried both bootstrap and the aclocal, autoconf.. but autoconf gives the
following error:

configure.in:80: error: m4_popdef: undefined macro: AC_Dest
autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:80: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1
make: *** [cvs] Error 1

I suppose I need some macros or simply you're using a different autoconf
version.. which one should I use, if so?

A Monday 06 January 2003 22:00, Rolf Dubitzky va escriure: