[Kdenlive-devel] Re: Trying to compile kdenlive

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Mon Jan 6 21:06:49 UTC 2003

On Monday 06 January 2003 10:00 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> > I think they should work the same, but could you try changing it to
> > math.h and tell me if it works?
>
> 'round' is not pat of ISO C89. You have to define __ISOC99_SOURCE before
> includeing <cmath>. I fixed it in the latest KdenLive! CVS.

Oh, and since this error is most likely connected with an old compiler version
gcc < 3.x, in case you use gcc 2.95.x you should also checkout the latest
piave CVS. (you are fine with gcc 2.96) I fixed a bug related to template
member functions in gcc 2.95 there.

Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/