[Kdenlive-devel] Re: Trying to compile kdenlive

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jan 6 20:59:00 UTC 2003

On Monday 06 Jan 2003 5:13 pm, you wrote:
>   I was trying to compile the 0.1 version of kdenlive and I get an error. I
> haven't a clue of what it could be as the round function isn't used
> anywhere in the project. Do you know where it could come from??

The round function is used inside the "seek" method in kmmeditpanel.cpp, but
it does not seem to be recognised - it is looking for an int round() method
rather than a double round(...) method.

It normally means that I have missed off the relevant maths header, so perhaps
it is because in kmmeditpanel.cpp I have used

#include <cmath>

instead of

#include <math.h>

I think they should work the same, but could you try changing it to math.h and
tell me if it works?

> I'm really looking forward to see the program in action! The screenshots
> are great!

Great, I look forward to your feedback :-)

I should warn you that there are a few important bugs that have been ironed
out in the days following the 0.1 version release, so you might want to check
out the CVS version. I shall be following up with another (0.1.1) release
fairly shortly though.

Cheers,
Jason

--