[Kdenlive-devel] no video

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sun Jan 5 22:52:20 UTC 2003

On Sunday 05 January 2003 11:47 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> On Sunday 05 Jan 2003 10:15 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> Interesting...
>
> If I *do* move the slider before adding any clips to the projectlist or
> timeline, piave does not crash.

Errr...  well...
I'll look into this some day this week ...

Do I understand right, in principle you can now use and test stuff, only you
have to move the slider before adding clips?

> If I don't move the slider - i.e.I rightclick the project list->add Clip
> straight away after opening kdenlive, piave crashes.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/