[Kdenlive-devel] CVS update

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Feb 2 22:51:44 UTC 2003

Hi,

Committing an update to bring CVS up to where I currently am. Everything
should compile, so let me know if it doesn't - I have added a large number of
extra sourcefiles and it's possible that I forgot to add one or two of them.

* Added first implementation of AVFileFormat classes, still needs lots of
work.

* Currently, getCapabilities formats are not used, a hand-constructed example
is used instead to show how the dialog will look, although a lot of things
(minimums, maximums, default values, etc.) are currently unimplemented.

* Export displays in a tabbed window rather than dialog at the moment, this
might change in the future (though I kind of like it being in a tab, so I
might make it optional ;-))

* Reworked KRender class - saxx parser code now uses a stack to simplify
parsing and allows me to ignore unknown tags. Very useful for the (almost
completely) unimplemented capabilities tag :-)

* Now reads reply from createVideoXWindow correctly, windows now reappear on
screen (though seems buggy on piave's part, not sure what is the cause)

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood