[Kdenlive-devel] How's it looking for 0.2.4?

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Dec 25 17:50:33 UTC 2003

On Thursday 25 December 2003 10:03, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Le Mercredi 24 Décembre 2003 22:14, Jason Wood a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> > Are there any more outstanding bugs in cvs Kdenlive/piave that need to be
> > cleared up before going for a 0.2.4 release? In particular, I'm talking
> > about show-stopper bugs - crashes, or any bug that makes Kdenlive
> > unusable.
> >
> > The only one I know of myself is memory leaks in piave which Rolf is
> > already aware of and fixing, but once he gives the all clear, I would
> > like to get a new release out.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Jason
>
> Jason, I can update now the FR i18n ?

Yes you can, I am not adding any more features for 0.2.4

> Rolf, idem for piave ?
>
> Let me hear a precise plan for the next release, because, i'm very busy
> with the Digikam plugins implementations (http://digikam.sf.net/plugins)...

Kdenlive is now in feature freeze for 0.2.4; only bug fixes will be committed;
No i18n strings will be added or modified.

The release will go ahead when it is ready, which is currently defined as the
following having happened :

1. All known show-stoppers have been fixed in both kdenlive and piave. This
currently stands at one - the memory leaks in piave, but if you are unable to
compile/run Kdenlive/Piave cvs for some reason, NOW IS THE TIME TO SAY!!!

2. Giles gives the all clear that FR i18n has been updated.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood