[Kdenlive-devel] Marker support and loading kino projects...

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Dec 21 19:15:20 UTC 2003

On Friday 19 December 2003 20:40, Jason Wood wrote:
> On Friday 19 December 2003 08:59, booker wrote:
>
> Ok, fixed but not yet committed.
>
> > Also there is a "border" around the timeslider area on my machine, please
> > take a look here: http://www.groovision.de/kdenlive/kdenmenu.png (I use
> > mandrake 9.1, qt3.1)
>
> Ok,I have confirmed this one is a bug - normally I run kdenlive on a
> 1024x768 laptop screen and never see the timeline with space to spare ;-)

Ok, I have fixed the bugs that you mentioned and they are now committed to
cvs. Some of them were caused by bugs in the GenTIme class I had written,
it's a wonder that anything worked previously :-)

I will be setting up some unit tests on important bits of the code so that
things like this are hopefully caught easier.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood