[Kdenlive-devel] Marker support and loading kino projects...

booker r.aberg at t-online.de
Fri Dec 19 08:59:38 UTC 2003

Am Dienstag, 16. Dezember 2003 04:23 schrieb Jason Wood:
> Ok, I am considering snap marker support "complete enough" for the moment.
> The major omission iis some kind of visual feedback on the clip monitor,
> but other than that, all the new buttons/menu options work. Give it a play,
> let me know how it feels.

I have another problem ... placing markers on the first clip in a scene works fine, but on a second clip the marker
will be positioned some seconds behind the position I've clicked on.

Also there is a "border" around the timeslider area on my machine, please take a look here:
http://www.groovision.de/kdenlive/kdenmenu.png (I use mandrake 9.1, qt3.1)

greetings
Reinhard