[Kdenlive-devel] Rendering hard-coded to rawdv at the moment.

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Dec 10 00:42:52 UTC 2003

I have almost finished getting load/save working again, and it should be much
easier to add import/export support for various other video editor project
formats as well, in particular I am thinking of adding support for kino
project files in the near future, and I want to add "save to scenelist" ASAP,
as I think it will be useful for putting together test cases for piave.

I noticed that there is a communication issue with rendering that needs to be
sorted out - kdenlive only sends a url to piave when rendering, we need to
extend this so that at the least it can say "raw dv" format, or "avi" format.
I seem to remember us discussing this some time ago, I'll look back through
the archive and refresh my memory

Anyway, I am about to install KDE 3.2 beta as my main desktop so if something
goes wrong you may not hear from me for another couple of days ;-)

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood