[Kdenlive-devel] Finally, a few keyboard shortcuts.

Vincent vincent at caesar.elte.hu
Wed Apr 30 22:13:05 UTC 2003

Hi,

my name is Vincent and a while ago I discovered Kdenlive and decided to
give it a try. Looks very promising. Thought I'll let you know that I
just completed a successful compile from CVS.

As I do not have much experience with KDE/Linux/Qt programming, kdbg and
CVS usage (ClearCase is what we use at the office) I decided to give those
a try on kdenlive. Unfortunately I do not have much free time, so do not
expect me to become very active.

Now I am in the initial phase of exploring kdenlive and discovered that
the filesize of my test-DV was displayed incorrect (+2 GB). I noticed that
in 'avfile.h' there are the following definitions:

52: const signed int fileSize();
69: signed int m_filesize;

I propose to make those long. Maybe next time I can give more
sophisticated input ;)

Groetjes,
Vincent