[Kdenlive-devel] Timeline modifications

Jason Wood jwood at climax.co.uk
Thu Apr 17 09:10:17 UTC 2003

Sort of - but it would also allow for the choosing of default parameters,
etc. when first selecting an effect, and I only envisaged it as showing one
effect at a time - although perhaps it could be modified to either have a
listview of applied effects so that they can be selected and modified, or it
could display all effects applied to the current clip in one go.

Cheers,
Jason