Preview considerations was Re: [Kdenlive-devel] moved here from kde-multimedia (was Re: Multimedia Frameworks)

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Oct 28 17:48:48 UTC 2002

On Monday 28 Oct 2002 4:21 pm, Christian Berger wrote:
> > > Well first of all if we programm propperly, the cutter won't crash.
> >
> > ;-)
>
> Seriously, my programms didn't even crash when I still was programming
> commercially at HIW.

I tend more and more to be a defensive programmer - if you assume that there
is a bug somewhere that can bring the system down and you are wrong, then it
doesn't matter. But if you assume your code is perfect and you are wrong,
then it does. :-)

Except for an annoying bug on shutdown at the moment which means Kdenlive
crashes on closing instead of exiting gracefully, (and which I assume is
something to do with the half-finished dragn'n'drop code), I believe it is
bug free. But I wouldn't bet my life on it :-)

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood