[Kdenlive-devel] interface

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Oct 24 13:02:57 UTC 2002

On Thursday 24 Oct 2002 10:35 am, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  is version 0.02, the one on the web the last version?

It is the last version that has been written up as a document, but there has
been a lot of discussion about how to modify the engine in various ways.
Essentially, the general idea stays the same (movies are though of as a
series of tree-like constructs, that each describe how to generate a piece of
the movie) but the syntax changes. The main recent change would be the
discussion of moving to XML.

There is one major omission from the document that i have noticed - there is
no mention of how the communication between GUI and engine should occur yet.
I'll see if I can come up with a draft API of required functions.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood