[Kdenlive-devel] Committed getFileProperties command

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 29 15:13:12 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have committed the getFileProperties command to Kdenlive CVS now.

I have made one slight modification that will need to be changed in Piave
though.

Cold you change the reply so that it uses filename="" instead of name="" so
that it is consistant with the getFileProperties command?

e.g.

<getFileProperties filename="test.dv"/>

<reply command="getFileProperties" filename="test.dv" duration="2.0"/>

This was my fault from writing the example XML. But I'd prefer to keep
consistancy now whilst nothing else depends upon it :-)

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood