[Kdenlive-devel] problem compiling piave

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 29 13:44:07 UTC 2002

On Friday 29 Nov 2002 11:17 am, Reinhard Amersberger wrote:
> Okay, finally (yesterday) I was able to watch my .dv file in Kdenlive, but
> just some of the first framed (up to 10 frames I think ). Is this correct
> for now?

I wondered what was going on there myself at first :-)

take a look in piave/piave/main.cc

if the method createStoryBoard_1() there is a line that says :

(don't worry, it's not hard to spot)

avChunk1->setLength( 10 );

The 10 is the number of frames that piave is trying to play, change it to
something more appropriate for the length of your DV clip.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood