[Kdenlive-devel] last CVS

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Mon Nov 18 12:18:15 UTC 2002

Hey!

the timeline works great! I committed some missing header file for legacy
compilers ;-) and a bootstrap scrip for non-kdevelop users.

I noticed, that 'Open' in the file dialog does nothing. you have to rightclick
on the file list to add a track.

When moving the chunks in high resolution (5 or 10 frames) it seems that they
snap to frame bounds, right? If this ferature is on, can we see the divs in
the ruler? Right now, the smallest div is a second I believe.

And then, how about a maker/cursor? Just a vertical line or so. when zooming
with slider or the item list, the tracks tend to disapear. the marker should
then stay where it is on the screen when zooming.

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/