[Kdenlive-devel] Cutting List Specification Version 0.04

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Sat Nov 16 18:02:01 UTC 2002

On Saturday 16 November 2002 06:12 pm, Jason Wood wrote:
> On Saturday 16 Nov 2002 4:35 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> I have just finished writing up a response to Rolf's comments, You can
> download it from here :
>
> http://www.uchian.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/kdenlive/documentation/CuttingListDi
>scussion.sxw

Great. Basically I agree with all your replys. See:

 http://www.dubitzky.de/piave/CuttingListDiscussion.sxw

When imlementing the BaseCutter reference class, which libxml will you use?
I was using libxml++ and I would suggest to do so in a few month, but someone
just hijacked te project a few weeks ago, and after a year without changes,
the API is changing very rapidly right now. It will eventually be used in
gtkmm, so I would think it's gonna get pretty stable, but right now... ;-(

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/