[Kdenlive-devel] GUI stuff, Mustux (Protux)

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Nov 6 18:32:59 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 06 Nov 2002 12:05 pm, Rolf Dubitzky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> not that I have any idea of the Qt compile chain, but somehow all things
> related to ui are missing. If I _ui.ui -> _ui.h by hand, he does not make
> _ui.cpp files and also doesn't even try to compile _ui.cpp files. Of course
> then in the end the _ui.o files are missing. This is on RH7.3. On RH8.0
> things are working.   ???

uic get's run twice, once to generate the header files and once to generate
the cpp files.

The cpp files (should) get created and compiled somewhere very late on in the
build process, after all of the non-automated files have been created.

I am not sure as to what is going wrong - I think this might be one for to ask
on kde-devel.

Cheers,
Jason
--