[Kdenlive-devel] make problem (.ui)

Reinhard Amersberger protux at web.de
Wed Nov 6 12:56:18 UTC 2002

> I have just done a  make distclean, ./configure, make and it is working fine
> on my system (also Mandrake 9.0/cooker)

Also rebuild from scratch wasn't help in my case.

To be sure ... Is this still the right way to compile kdenlive?

aclocal
autoheader
autoconf
automake
(until here there was no console output on my machine, right?)
./configure
make

> Can you tell me - at the very beginning of the output generated from make, do
> you get the following lines?
>
> make  all-recursive
> make[1]: Entering directory `/home/uchian/kdenlive'
> Making all in kdenlive
> make[2]: Entering directory `/home/uchian/kdenlive/kdenlive'
> /usr/lib/qt3/bin/uic -L /usr/local/kde/lib/kde3/plugins/designer -nounload -o
> kmmrulerpanel_ui.h ./kmmrulerpanel_ui.ui
> /usr/lib/qt3/bin/uic -L /usr/local/kde/lib/kde3/plugins/designer -nounload -o
> kmmeditpanel_ui.h ./kmmeditpanel_ui.ui

I think no - my reported errors occurred directly after executing 'make' - , but I'm not completely sure, since I'm actully not at home.

greetings
Reinhard