[Kdenlive-devel] GUI stuff, Mustux (Protux)

Rolf Dubitzky dubitzky at pktw06.phy.tu-dresden.de
Tue Nov 5 14:18:27 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 05 November 2002 02:43 pm, Reinhard Amersberger wrote:
> kdenlive-devel at lists.sourceforge.net schrieb am 05.11.02 13:37:16:
> You can search the web for 'MovieXone 4.0'.
> This is the free limited version of 'MoviePack'.
> The skin is VERY deterring, but you can check out the functionallity.

Ah, I see this is some stripped down Version of MovieDV which came with my
FireWire card. ;-( No new App for me to play. Anybody seen MainActor in
action? Is there a demo? Or a demo of Adobe Premiere?

Cheers,
Rolf

 Rolf Dubitzky
 e-mail: Rolf.Dubitzky at Physik.TU-Dresden.de
 s-mail see http://hep.phy.tu-dresden.de/~dubitzky/