[Kdenlive-devel] New member?

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Aug 14 18:36:23 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 14 Aug 2002 6:46 pm, Christian Berger wrote:
> Du Stefan, könntest Du Dir ein Benutzerkonto bei
> http://www.sourceforge.net besorgen, das kostet nicht, und Du bekommst
> auch (normalerweise) keinen Spam oder sowas.
>
> Just asked Stefan, if he could get a sourceforge account.

Cool, let me know when he has an account and I will add him.

> > Talking about cinerella hype, after slashdot ran the story, a lot more
> > people than usual have been looking at the kdenlive page.
>
> Well just post into the board saying you are working on an alternative,
> I've already also gotten a professional videographer beeing interrested.

I mentioned it on the kde-multimedia mailing list just after you had contacted
me, seeing if I could attract interest. I got a lot of people looking, but
no-one seemed interested, so I thought I'd wait until we had something to
show off before announcing it again.

> Last time I tried Cinerella, it didn't compile. Broadcast 2000 simply
> crashed reproducably.

I tried Broadcast 2000 but it was absolutely useless. I haven't been able to
try cinerella yet but somebody is supposed to be making an RPM for mandrake,
so I'll give it a go and let you know what I think.

Another project I am trying to find out about is jahshaka :

http://jahshakafx.sourceforge.net/

But I have not managed to get it working, so can't comment on it.

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wood