[Kdeev-books] Status? *ping*

Alejandro Exojo suy at badopi.org
Mon Jul 4 17:23:44 CEST 2005

El Martes, 15 de Junio de 2004 12:45, Stephan Binner escribió:
> Hello,
>
> is anyone working on book/developer documentation or planning to do so?

[ I'm not sure if I'm replying a message one year old, but I received it
recently, so I will try anyways. ]

Yes, from time to time, I have small ideas about how nice it would be a book
about KDE programming, and what topics should be covered, and how. However, I
don't dare to start such a project, because is huge, my knowledge of KDE
programming is very limited, and lots of topics should be covered by
experienced people.

OTOH, maybe we can discuss some things, arrange a meeting at the akademy, and
after that, have 2 o 3 people involved to start something small but
encouraging, and with time and a bit of luck, invite more people to write
some chapters or sections.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://darkshines.net/ - Jabber ID: suy at bulmalug.net