[Kdeev-books] Allocation of tasks

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Fri Sep 5 03:42:19 CEST 2003

On Donnerstag, 4. September 2003 22:18, Brad Hards wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 06:00 am, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > On Donnerstag, 4. September 2003 14:22, George Staikos wrote:
> > >   We were at Nove Hrady and some of us haven't even been back for 24
> > > hours yet.  Please give us some time! :)
> >
> > YES !!! Thanks, George :-)  I had appointments at my doctor yesterday and
> > today and I'm still having the flu, so I'm only taking care of the MUT
> > (most urgent things) until monday (where I have another appointment for
> > control but then will be back at work again).
>
> Sorry, I thought it was over more than a week ago - most of the reports
> were from 26 Aug 03.

No, we actually travelled back home over the last weekend and some will
finally return home over the week like Antonio or others who are also
subscribed here.

> I put up some stuff, then went away for work, and came back to no response.
> It looked to me like I was the only one here, and that's not a good feeling
> after you just spent 30 hours writing some content.
Sure, I'd say patience is a good thing to have when you don't have it :-)  We
can't write the book in a month either, so let's take the time we need for
everyone.

Ralf

> Brad

Ralf Nolden