[Kdeev-books] Allocation of tasks

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Sep 4 23:02:05 CEST 2003

On Donnerstag, 4. September 2003 14:50, Caleb Tennis wrote:
> As a heads up to the list members, I recently submitted a proposal to
> O'Reilly books about writing a Qt Cookbook, to which I was told that they
> currently aren't interested in books about free desktops as they don't sell
> well (in their perspective).

That's the reason I want to start this as a community project because the
newbie developers will be thankful for those manuals, printed or not.
However, on the licensing issue I think that currently we should only stick
to the FDL as a license without any exclusives or optionals.

I hope that is ok for anyone and we can close the licensing discussion
(continue if there's still open questions though).

Ralf