[Kdeev-books] Allocation of tasks

Ralf Nolden nolden at kde.org
Thu Sep 4 23:00:08 CEST 2003

On Donnerstag, 4. September 2003 14:22, George Staikos wrote:
> On Thursday 04 September 2003 07:54, Brad Hards wrote:
> > I'm a bit disappointed with the reaction so far. No feedback on the
> > chapter, no feedback on the partial outline.
> >
> > If this is going to happen, someone needs to "drive the bus". Currently I
> > see that as Ralf, but it could potentially be someone else. I see we
> > should be looking for an 80% correct outline, an agreed position on
> > licensing, and then start getting authors on the job.
> >
> > Does anyone plan to work on any of this? An overall project leader /
> > coordinator? Editing team? Authors? Proof-readers? Test subjects?
>
>   We were at Nove Hrady and some of us haven't even been back for 24 hours
> yet.  Please give us some time! :)

YES !!! Thanks, George :-)  I had appointments at my doctor yesterday and
today and I'm still having the flu, so I'm only taking care of the MUT (most
urgent things) until monday (where I have another appointment for control but
then will be back at work again).

Brad, if you'd been to Nove Hrady you'd be suffering as well; I guess a couple
of developers caught the flu and are pretty much stressed out currently....

Ralf

Ralf Nolden
nolden at kde.org