Windows 7 - kdeconnect error

Simon Redman simon at ergotech.com
Tue Sep 7 23:01:31 BST 2021

Hi Peter,

You can configure plugins before pairing using the indicator -- You can
open the indicator either by launching kdeconnect-indicator.exe from the
bin directory in your installation folder (Probably 'Program Files\KDE
Connect\bin') or by right-clicking the taskbar icon and selecting
"Configure"

Thanks,
Simon