T11398: Publish KDE Connect to the Windows Store

Guilherme Marçal Silva noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 19 20:25:23 BST 2021

Guilhermems added a comment.

  WINDOWS BUILD 809 Latest Andrid Build

  I'm testing only what didn't work the last time or new functionality.

  Media Controls from Android to PC: Same as last time I tested. Forward, backward and pause works. Stop button does nothing, volume slider on the first tab also doesn't work. The volume slider on the device tab works. Tested with Firefox with Youtube Music.

  Media control from PC to Android: Works perfectly.

  Contacts: Same as last time.

  Presentations: Same as last time.

  Get photo: Works (maybe it could show a notification showing where the image was saved?)

  Call control: Works.

  Remote input: Same as last time.

  Kirigami interface: Same as last post. You beed to maximize the screen to see all the content.

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T11398