Hotspot

lucenti francesco gt1ultimate81 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 10:05:35 GMT 2021

Good morning,

I have a problem with the connection between my macbook Air m1 and android phone. If they are both connected to the wifi of home by my router, everything is fine and I do not have any problem.

However the reason way I need to use KDE connect is when I am outside home, as the bluetooth is not working great. So I have created an hotspot from my phone and I have connected the Mac to this hotspot. KDE connect seems to see both devices, in fact I can establish the connection. However even if the connection is established, I cannot ping the device and so share files. Something is not working 100%.

Any idea of what can I do to fix my issue? Any help will be really appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance!!

Fra