KDE Connect Sprint 2019

Albert Vaca Cintora albertvaka at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 17:50:13 GMT 2019

Hi!

We have been putting together a new KDE Connect sprint. The nice
people from SUSE at Nuremberg offered to host it at their offices, so
we will gather there the weekend from Friday 19th of July to Sunday
21st.

Please, add your name to the list here if you are going to attend:

https://community.kde.org/Sprints/KDE_Connect/2019

Ideally most people should be there on Friday afternoon/evening, so on
Saturday we can spend the whole day together, and leave late on Sunday
or on Monday.

For those new to KDE sprints: A sprint is a project-focused event that
gathers contributors into one physical place (nothing to do with
scrum/etc). This is a good opportunity to get to know each other,
share knowledge, discuss the KDE Connect roadmap and code together.

See you there!

Albert