Fwd: File synchronization plugin idea

Viktor Porvaznik viktor.porvaznik at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 10:05:22 GMT 2019

Hello,

Some days already passed and no word on the topic yet, so I am not sure
whether it got forgotten or ... Also not sure whether it is a good idea to
send a reminder like this but ...

Anyway on the topic I have also checked task list in phabricator and
identified *T4675 - Implement a scheduling of sending files* as one that
could be solved together with an implementation of this plugin.

-Viktor