D17634: [SMS App] Make sms app not crash when conversation is selected with no devices connected

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Jan 18 17:51:14 GMT 2019

sredman added a comment.

  In D17634#395958 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17634#395958>, @nicolasfella wrote:

  > I can confirm that it doesn't crash when I unpair my device, but now there's the "No device" warning and the conversation list visible simultaneously

  Check out D17616 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D17616>

  My idea is to allow access to the data which is still cached in the ConversationsDbusInterface even after the phone is disconnected. There is some room for improvement in how this is implemented, but the current implementation works pretty well.

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect