D17987: Add description of bluetooth multiplexing protocol

Albert Vaca Cintora noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Wed Jan 16 11:47:08 GMT 2019

albertvaka accepted this revision.
albertvaka added a comment.

  Looks good to me. Something like this could even end up being used for TCP instead of using lots of sockets. Also, the MESSAGE_READ is a good idea: with our current TCP approach, sometimes we create sockets that no one is going to read from and they are leaked.

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect

BRANCH
  bluetooth-multiplexing-description