D18181: Allow disabling persistent notification in Android 8.0 and up

Erik Duisters noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jan 12 11:40:17 GMT 2019

eduisters requested changes to this revision.
eduisters added a comment.

  I think changing the title to "Persistent Notification" and summary to "Click to enable/disable in Notification settings" would be better for Oreo and newer

INLINE COMMENTS

> SettingsFragment.java:82
> +            if (Build.VERSION.SDK_INT >= Build.VERSION_CODES.P)
> +            persistentNotif.setSummary(R.string.setting_persistent_notification_pie_description);
> +            else

indentation

> SettingsFragment.java:84
> +            else
> +            persistentNotif.setSummary(R.string.setting_persistent_notification_oreo_description);
> +

indentation

> SettingsFragment.java:86
> +
> +            persistentNotif.setOnPreferenceClickListener(new Preference.OnPreferenceClickListener() {
> +                public boolean onPreferenceClick(Preference preference) {

Can be replaced by a lambda (hover on Preference.OnPreferenceClickListener() and press Alt+enter)

REPOSITORY
  R225 KDE Connect - Android application