A few occasional issues on desktop

Ianseeks bingmybong at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 2 11:08:24 GMT 2019

Hi

Just want to confirm if anyone else is having these issues before logging a bug.  The problem is that i cannot reproduce these issues at will, it does it when it feels like.

1. I usually reply to incoming SMS via the desktop and sometimes it goes into a loop redisplaying and clearing the incoming messages every few seconds and doesn't always stop.  I do try and kill the messages as they redisplay but I'm not always fast enough, this does sometimes stops the looping but not always if i kill a message.

2. I get 2 displays of the same message on the desktop, one with a title of "Messages" and another "Blackberry" (my phone) - this could be a config error on my part but i'm sure where to fix it.

Version on desktop kdeconnect-kde-1.3.3-36.2.x86_64

Any ideas?

regards

Ian

--
opensuse:tumbleweed:20190126
Qt: 5.12.0 KDE Frameworks: 5.54.0 - KDE Plasma:  5.14.5 - kwin 5.14.5