D15409: [WIP] Allow SMS app to handle newly recieved messages

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Sep 15 22:21:37 BST 2018

sredman added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> nicolasfella wrote in conversationmodel.cpp:70
> Please use the new connect syntax.
>
>   connect(sender, &Sender::signal, receiver, &Receiver::slot)

It looks like, because of the way our build system builds the dbus interfaces, the member function definitions are not available to the linker to build the plugin (or, in this case, model). Changing to the new syntax gives lots of undefined reference errors, which is why we rely on runtime connections. Does anyone have a way around this?

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect