D15478: Spelling corrections in kde-connect sftp plugin

Mark Dominus noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Thu Sep 13 15:52:08 BST 2018

dominus requested review of this revision.
dominus added a comment.

  In D15478#325255 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D15478#325255>, @nicolasfella wrote:

  > Thanks! To merge this I will need you email address, please

  Please use `mjd at plover.com`.

  Is there something I should have done differently to have communicated this to you already?  The patch that `git-format-patch` generated and that I pasted into the form for review already had the email address in it, but it seems to have been stripped.  I do not see a place in the Phabricator profile to specify a public email address.

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect