D16533: Add editorconfig file

Simon Redman noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Tue Oct 30 20:13:48 GMT 2018

sredman added a comment.

  I like this, but I am going to give a little bit of time for anyone who wants to make an argument for tabs

  My argument for spaces:
  Anyone might have their editor set up to display tabs differently. Yours might show as 8, mine might show as 4, etc. If you try to use tabs to align multi-line blocks, it ends up looking terrible. If the editor is configured to use spaces instead of tabs, everything is consistent

REPOSITORY
  R224 KDE Connect